MillMaster Mini Mash Grain Mill (NEW MODEL)
MillMaster MiniMill Specifications
- 130mm (5"approx.) precision machined rollers
- 38mm (1 1/2") diameter rollers
- NEW HARDENED 420 Stainless Steel Rollers as Standard.
- 12.7mm (1/2") drive shaft keyed for easy motorization, drill drive or hand crank
- SAE841 Bronze Bushings
- Strong aluminum frame
- built in gear guard
- Arrives assembled (mill body only).
(Hopper is available as an optional separate item. It requires assembly).
- asymmetrical saw-tooth fluted rollers designed to provide a cutting on cutting crush as found in high end commercial mill rollers
- angled flutes to provide additional strength, durability and a improved crush distribution
- made from heat treated 420 Stainless Steel
- Gear rollers make it possible to do away with course husk ripping and tearing knurls found on other mills.
- fully adjustable at both ends.
- The geared rollers ensure an easy and smooth feed of malt into the grain mill from start to finish.
You need only dial the eccentric adjustor for the desired gap, tighten the lock nut and your ready to mill. MillMaster has been designed for home brewers and professional micro breweries alike.
product weight 4kg 23 x 20x 11