TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Information submitted online is kept in the strictest confidence and is used only for the purpose of processing your orders or enquiries and to communicate with customers about special offers and new products, services and promotions. We undergo never to share this information with any other business or individual. Your privacy is respected.
Viruses and Spam
DrinkArt Pty Ltd cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release DrinkArt Pty Ltd entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
We will never knowingly send you electronic messages without your consent.
Cookies are small pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer hard drive.
If you disable cookies on your web browser, you may not be able to fully experience all features of this web site
Featured products, Pricing, information and photographs on this web site:
• Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances revolving around importing many of our product lines which affects product availability and price stability, we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise, cancel any orders, and change prices without notice.
• All prices quoted on this web site include GST where it is applicable. All Prices quoted on this web site are in Australian currency (AUD)
If a product price does not display, then this indicates that this product is currently not available for purchase.
• Information contained throughout the web pages is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
- From time to time there may be differences in pricing between our online store and our physical store due to sales and promotions not available at both points of sale at the same time.
For a quote for products and delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 5594 0388.
All orders placed, whether by email, phone or fax are subject to confirmation and sales are subject to acceptance of our Conditions of Sale. All quotes issued, whether by email, mail, telephone or fax are current for 7 days from the quotation date.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
BettABrew Beer & Wine Making Supplies and ibrew reserve the right in our sole discretion not to accept an order or to cancel an order for products placed by the purchaser. This trade condition applies to Mail order, email orders, phone orders, online orders, in shop orders and special request orders whether for stock on hand or for out of stock items.
INTERNATIONAL MAIL ORDERS
We have a minimum international mail order value of AUD $50.00 (goods value excluding delivery costs)
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS: In the case of 'out of stock' items BettABrew will use all reasonable efforts to obtain and deliver such goods to the purchaser however we reserve the right to cancel an order and will not be liable for any failure to deliver ordered goods where such failure is a result which is not reasonably within our control.
We undertake to advise the purchaser that the item is out of stock and subsequently the choice is given to the customer to either cancel the order, or proceed with the order subject to our conditions of sale, or if full payment or deposit has been paid to request a full refund. We will use all reasonable efforts to deliver products for accepted orders to the purchaser, (address specified on the delivery slip), on or before any estimated delivery date, but we do not represent or warrant that we will do so. We do not accept liability, whether for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising due to any delay in delivery of the out of stock products or any failure to deliver the products ordered for whatever reason. Our sole liability will be to the extent of refunding monies paid as deposit for goods ordered.
• For on-line orders, accepted payments include credit cards (Visa/ Master card, American Express), direct deposit, bank transfer. Payment can also be made for on-line orders by sending us a cheque or money order. Cheques are made payable to DrinkArt Pty Ltd
Postal address for cheques or money orders is:
Bett-A-Brew Supplies, 1/ 12 Tonga Place, Parkwood, Queensland 4214
• Despatching of goods is subject to fund clearance. This includes direct deposits, payment by cheque etc.
• When doing a direct fund transfer or direct deposit into our account, please advise us (by sending a copy of the transaction) either by fax or E-mail a copy of the transaction. This will ensure there is no delay in despatching you order
Cancellation of orders
• Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after the despatching will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges on the package and the cost of shipping the package back.
• Cancellations can only be communicated by email (email@example.com) or Fax (0755973350) Monday to Friday only
• Cancellation for specially ordered items, equipment will also attract a 10% cancellation fee. This is to cover the return to stock fee implied by our suppliers and shipping cost.
You agree that your access to, and use of this online site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on “as is” basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
BettABrew, brew makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
DrinkART Pty Ltd, Trading as BettABrew, ibrew.com.au, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
Copyright and Trade Marks
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by Drinkart Pty Ltd T/a BettABrew Beer & Wine making Supplies. You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
This site includes registered trade marks, and other trade marks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trade marks is strictly prohibited.