This policy sets out details of fulfillment and delivery for your online purchases. If you require clarification or have any questions please contact us.
WHERE WE DELIVER
We will deliver to most (not all) addresses within Australia. Some remote areas may not have 'to door' delivery.
Delivery of glass items like demijohns is at our discretion.
HOW AND WHEN WE DELIVER
Our preferred transport companies are Australia post, Fastway, TNT Express and First Express couriers.
All deliveries are made between 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Please allow from the confirmation of your order
- 2-7 working days to deliver to a capital city and its immediate suburbs in any State;
- 3-10 working days for delivery to most large regional towns; and
- 7-14 working days for delivery to isolated or remote locations not serviced directly by the above carriers.
- During peak periods (Easter, Xmas), delivery may take longer
- Express post items are as per Australia post express delivery times within the Express post network. This express delivery time is after our despatch.
Please note that these delivery times are estimates only, and actual delivery times may vary. Large items may require extra handling and may take longer to transport.
We undertake to despatch goods within 48 hours (excluding weekends) and should there be any delays regarding stock availability the customer will be notified by email. A refund or backorder is offered for out of stock items.
LARGE ITEM DELIVERIES AND PARCEL WEIGHT and PARCEL QUANTITY CONDITIONS
Our automated checkout delivery pricing is restricted to 1 parcel with a maximum weight of UP to 20kg for postal delivery and up to 25kg for courier delivery.
If your order cannot be packed within 1 parcel, you will be notified of any charges applicable for a second or more parcels.
Actual delivery costs may vary in accordance with order value, parcel size and quantity of parcels.
We may subsidise delivery costs for larger orders (subject to a quote) Customers are advised by email if there are any variations to the automated checkout delivery charges prior to despatch.
• Large bulk orders, heavy machinery and equipment or multiple parcel orders are despatched via a suitable road carrier and subject to delivery conditions of that carrier.
Goods are despatched uninsured unless otherwise arranged and insurance requested by the customer. Any claims are with the carrier and no responsibility by Bett-A-Brew or ibrew for goods is accepted after delivery to appointed carrier or post office.
Insurance is available through Australia Post and can be taken out at customers request and is payable by the customer. All claims and liabilities for loss in transit or damaged goods is through the carrier only. We do not automatically issue insurance unless you specify.
• Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods.
SHIPPING OF FRAGILE ITEMS
While we take every effort to pack glass items i.e. alcoholometers, laboratory test equipment etc) adequately for transport, we do not guarantee against breakage.
There are always risks sending fragile items either by post or courier.
Unfortunately we cannot get insurance cover on glass items through Australia post.
PERSONAL PICKUP FROM OUR RETAIL STORE
For orders placed online, Customers are asked to wait for a confirmation e-mail in regards to the collection of their order. This helps us limit the waiting time and "out of stock" issues that may arise from customers trying to collect their order before it is completed. Delays may occur if this pick-up procedure is not followed.
Pick up address is Unit 1, 12-16 Tonga Place, Parkwood 4214 Queensland.
We are open 8.30am 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 8.00am to 12.30pm
Cancellation of orders
• Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after despatch will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges on the package and the cost of shipping the package back.
• Cancellations can only be communicated by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 0755940388 Monday to Friday only
• Cancellation for specially ordered items, equipment will also attract a 10% cancellation fee. This is to cover the return to stock fee implied by our suppliers and shipping cost.