The beginnings of Bett-A-Brew Beer and Winemaking Supplies started out in a retail shop in Chirn Park on the Gold Coast in 1976 and to this day we are delighted to see many familiar faces from as far back as then still calling in. Today our retail store is located at 12-16 Tonga Place, Parkwood on the Gold Coast, Queensland, where personal shoppers are welcome.
We've been passionate about carving a niche and supplying innovative equipment and quality ingredients to home brewers,winemakers and distillers. We don't claim to be experts, however we are always learning and we are open to change and new ideas.
Manufacturing our own range of beer packs has not caused us to take an insular approach, and as a result, we've brought many imports from afar afield as the USA, Germany, Sweden, Canada, China and Italy.
Products and Companies we endorse:
We are also stockists for the following notable products
- Lallemand, Danstar, Lalvin, Fermentis yeasts
- Whitelabs U.S.A liquid yeast cultures
- Weyermann German malt grains
- Gladfield NZ malt grains
- Joe White malt grains
- Barret Burston malt grains
- Bestmalz Heidelberg malt grains
- Briess U.S.A malt grains and Liquid malt extracts
- Coopers liquid malt extracts and beer packs
- Extramalt dried and liquid malt extracts
- New Zealand, Australian, U.S.A and European Hops
- Buon Vino Filter systems, Canada
- Still Spirits
- Pure Distilling
- Mangrove Jacks
- Morgan's beer packs
- All Inn Brewing fresh wort kits
Please enjoy our online store presence and if you would like personal assistance don't hesitate to contact us.