The Grainfather Glycol Chiller will enable you to Control your fermentation temperature accurately every time!
With Temperature control being one of the most crucial elements for producing a good quality beer, this chiller will enable you to regulate the whole fermentation process. With the ability to individually power and control the temperature of up to four Grainfather Conical Fermenters, each with their own fermenting schedules, the Grainfather Glycol Chiller is the perfect addition to ensure craft brewery-like results.
With the addition of the Glycol Chiller, your system is operating at the ultimate level and you are even able to cold crash and lager. The cooling sleeve is located in between the two stainless steel walls of the Conical Fermenter which is then hooked up to the Glycol Chiller. Temperature is dialed into the digital temperature controller and the liquid travels through this sleeve, cooling the stainless steel which in turn cools the beer in the fermenter. The cooling sleeve never comes into contact with the beer, is completely concealed and does not need cleaning or sanitising - a true innovation for a fermenter on this scale.
- Allows you to cold crash 23 L of wort to as low as 4-6ºC. Minimum temperature will vary based on external factors such as ambient room temperature, the number of fermenters connected and other environmental conditions.
- Cools and powers up to 4 Conical Fermenters at different temperatures and fermenting schedules.
Delivery costs do not calculate at the checkout..Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote.
- Glycol Chiller
- Wall outlet power cord with plug
- 2 x cooling connection couplers
- 2 x 2 m (6.5 ft) insulated hoses
- 1 x glycol funnel
- 1 x silicon tube for priming pump
- 3L glycol
- Conical fermenter coat
- LED display
- 6 L (1.5 US Gal) glycol tank
- 300 W
- 220 – 240 V, 50Hz
- 390W x 450D x 656H (mm)
- Weight: 28.3 kg (62 lbs)
SHIPPING BOX SIZE . 49 X 49 X 75CM . Actual weight 28kg