MK11 High temperature magnetic drive pump (65Watt)
- This is an efficient pump that can run continuously at elevated temperatures. (handles boiling temperatures)
- This pump is constructed of food-grade materials,
- The impeller housing is made from polyphenylene sulphide (PPS) because it is a tough, foodgrade plastic rated up to 120C.
- The magnetic drive acts as a clutch allowing the user to put backpressure on the pump to slow down flow.
- Since it is centrifugal, it’s not self-priming, you must put the pump under the level of the liquid source.
- The magnetic drive ensures no lubricated bearings or drive shaft are in contact with the liquid, this ensures there is no chance of contamination from things like lubricants making their way into the pump head. This is one of the main reasons why these pumps are so popular with home brewers.
Voltage: 220-240 at 50-60hz
Power rating: 65w
Max Head: 6.5m
Max Flow: 52L/min
Wiring: AU Standard 10amp plug
Fittings: 3/4" BSP