Measuring pail with pouring lip.(PRO-BUCKET™)
For a sturdy, reliable and accurate plastic bucket, choose PRO-BUCKET™. Made in NewZealand to the highest quality standards
Designed with commercial use in mind, PRO-BUCKET™ products are suitable for an array of applications and are used by a wide range of industries including animal health, agriculture ,science, kitchens, wineries and breweries.
Now available in 20 litre and 10 litre sizes
This is an extremely heavy duty food 'pro series' grade pouring bucket for all applications.
It has been designed with many excellent features including:
- A large "vee" spout for controllable pouring of both liquids and granular material.
- raised easy to read measure increments,
- recessed hand grip underneath
- Highly Chemical resistant
- Premium food grade materials
- UV Stabilised
- a quality stainless steel handle.
- A "flat" opposite the spout makes it easy to carry &
- it has a large freeboard area; this means that when full to 20 litres there is sufficient space between the liquid & the top that it doesn’t spill while carrying.
- Height 20 litre: 380mm Width 410mm
- Height 10 litre
This is an essential piece of equipment in the brewery or winery.
May require a separate delivery quote depending on destination as this item boxed incurs a 'cubic; weight measurement because of the boxed dimensions. Often better value if you need some other items we can put inside as you will be paying freight on empty space.