Your beer keg is made up of the following parts:
1. Stainless steel tank, which can be different sizes but generally the most common is a 18-19 litre 'corny' keg.
Some are fitted with black plastic protective collar.
2. Oval lid in the top of the tank, with a sealing O ring and lid locking arm.
3. Pressure Relief Valve which is fitted in the oval lid.
4. Gas in post connector with O ring. To this you fit a grey gas in ball lock disconnect
5. Beer/liquid out post connector with O ring. To this you fit a black liquid out ball lock disconnect
6. Gas in dip tube with O ring (short length)
7. Liquid out dip tube with O ring (long length)
8. Ball lock disconnects..you will require a gas in disconnect (grey) and a beer out disconnect (black)