Weldless Kettle Bulkhead Kit
This weldless bulkhead kit includes all items to connect a ball valve tap etc through a brew kettle wall.
Parts consist of
- outside stainless steel locking nut, (has an indent to neatly hold the O ring in place) image shows brass however we supply stainless steel
- 1 thin wall silicone O ring
- 1 thick wall silicone O ring
- Stainless steel washer,
- stainless steel nipple (1 inch long) suitable for a thin wall kettle.
- 1/2 NPT coupler. (so you could screw a bazooka style filter screen inside the kettle, or other 1/2 NPT fitting item.
You will need to drill a 7/8" hole in the kettle wall.
Note; you may not require all items supplied in the kit to fit a ball valve, however we have supplied all possible items. Locking nut may not be required if fitting a ball valve.
We also supply longer threaded nipples so you can fit a ball valve through an esky/cooler wall.
See the cooler/esky kits.