Servomyces Brewing Yeast Nutrient (25gm and 500gm)
Servomyces yeast nutrient is produced by Lallemand. (brewing division Danstar)
- available in 500gm foil satchels for brewery/commercial application or
- repackaged and vacuum sealed into 25gm satchels by ibrew for home brewers.
- Doseage rate is 1-2gm per 100 litres (This is the concentrated product from the 500gm brick with no fillers) Can be added directly to the wort prior to fermentation (only in instances where it is in a capsule form does it require boiling to dissolve the capsule casing)
Developed by a team of scientists at Munich University and Weihenstephan in conjunction with Lallemand, Servomyces is the most unique yeast nutrient available in brewing. The patented product is a biological substance produced without chemicals or additives. Servomyces is so natural, it is approved for brewing within Germany under the Reinheitsgebot brewing laws. Through its specialized properties, Servomyces improves yeast’s ability to incorporate essential nutrients, especially zinc, into its cellular structure.
Tested in breweries around the world, Servomyces has been proven to:
* Cut down on fermentation time, improving process efficiency
* Increase flocculation
* Greatly reduce harsh sulphur notes
* Improve the health and viability of yeast
* Reduce levels of diacetyl at the end of primary fermentation
* Produce faster, more complete attenuations
* Increase yeast production for a better harvest
* Improve the quality of the finished product