Purestill 'Spirit Maker' copper condenser
Pure Distilling 'Spirit Maker' advanced reflux column uses copper which is a world wide industrial standard for stills..providing a smoother taste by removing strong smelling sulphides. Major distilleries use copper for this reason.
It has an excellent reputation for removing toxins because of its natural acidic nature.
Copper has over 4 times the thermal conductivity offered by other metals.
The Purestill Spirit Maker copper reflux column comes compete with
- digital thermometer,
- Mounting Hardware,
- column packing
- and the latest release High Yield output tap
- Note: this product works best and is a perfect fit with the BoilABeer boiler
Technical specifications of the still?
- The column is 500mm high.
- It is 50mm in diameter.
- There is 350mm of stainless steel packing in it.
- It is designed to run on a 2000W boiler.
- It will fit any boiler with a 60mm hole in the lid.
- It is a liquid managed reflux design.
- The coil is double wound 6.35mm copper tube.
- The hose barbs on the coil are to fit 13mm garden hose.
- The column is uninsulated.
It is very easy to use, comes with FULL instructions, everything you need to get started.
5 Year Warranty
Problems? No problem! If anything goes wrong in the first 5 years of use (it shouldn’t – they are designed to last a lifetime), Pure Distilling will fix or replace it for you on the spot. How can they offer such a long warranty? Simply put – quality. They use only solid copper and brass, have no breakable plastic parts, and an elegant design.
Safe to use
The electric element in the boiler makes it very easy and safe to use. It is designed to Australian Safety Standards for your peace of mind.
Australian Owned and Manufactured
The Purestill condensers are 100% Australian made, and the company is 100% Australian owned. Don't like it for ANY reason? Pure Distilling offer a 100% money back guarantee
Please Note: It is illegal to install this condensor on a boiler larger than 5 litre capacity if you do not own a distilling licence