Mangrove Jacks/ Copper Tun heating pad
220 - 240V
- Designed specifically for optimal fermentation. It keeps fermentation going without over-heating the yeast.
- Can be used and works equally well with both plastic and glass fermenters
- Only draws 25 watts of electricity, and comes with 6' power cord.
- NOTE: Heating from the bottom up ensures constant and consistent temperature without hot spots. Rise in temperature will depend on batch size and room temperature
- for a temperature controlled fermentation chamber, you can use a fridge (switched off) and place the heater inside. A temperature controller is used to keep a constant temperature. Instructions supplied.