Keg Carbonation lid with 2 or 0.5 micron stone
This handy keg lid enables you to easily carbonate your beer.
Move the lid from keg to keg to carbonate, allowing fast force carbonation with the minimum of effort.
Features: Comes with
- Stainless steel 2 micron or 0.5 diffusion stone (select from the drop down menu)
- hoseComplete Keg lid with stainless steel ball lock post (ball lock disconnect is extra)
- Pressure relief valve
- keg lid seal
- ready to use.
How to use this product:
Beer must be stored cold
1. To ensure the stone is sterile prevail for 2-3 minutes. This removes any residual oils. Sterilise all equipment
2. Set your PSI on your regulator to 3–4psi and attach your gas in fitting to the body connect on the lid. Leave keg at this pressure for 1 hour.
4. Raise your pressure 2PSI per hour until you reach 10–12psi. Leave it at 10–12psi for 24 hours. Pour a pint and test the carbonation. If you think your beer needs more CO2 leave for another 4–6 hours and have another pint.
5. Remove carbonation lid after carbonation level is satisfactory. Return original keg lid for long term storage.