Digiboil 65 litre turbo boiler 3500 watt
temporarily sold out
* Liters and Gallon Graduations
* Stainless steel tap with barb and 1/2 thread
* Triple element control (so you can adjust the power from 500watts, 1000watts, 1500watts, 2000watts, 2500watts, 3000watts and 3500watts! )
* Compatible with the reflux and pot still that we sell (NOTE: when using our pot or reflux stills do not use more than 1900watts)
* Easy to use
* Great for use as a hot liquor tank, boiler, or hot water urn
* Concealed element for easy cleaning
* Compatible with reflux and pot still. Stainless clamps will secure distillation lid air tight (NOTE: if you are using the reflux or pot still you need to also purchase the 65 litre alcoengine Distillation lid
* Can also be used for sous vide cooking
Want to save some power? Neopren jacket/parker available
This will reduce your heat loss by about 200-300 watts.
220- 240v option is 3500watts
Q. Can I use this on a standard 10amp power socket in my house?
A. Out of the box this unit needs to be manufactured with a 15amp power socket. With that said you can convert this to a 10amp compatible device in two different ways. You can either:
1. Purchase a device like this Ampfibian Mini 15amp to 10amp adaptor. If you do this you will be able to run the Digiboil however if you turn on all three elements you will trip the circuit breaker. For this reason you will only be able to use a maximum of 2 of the elements. (not all three)
2. Alternatively you can remove the cord and replace the cord on this device with a 10amp cord but if you do this you need to also disconnect the larger element so this is disabled in the unit.
So yes you can run this device on a 10amp power socket however only if you are happy to have 1300watts less power as a result.