Zork Sparkling Wine Closures per 10
The Zork SPK is designed to seal sparkling wine (champagne) bottles (Industry standard 29mm crown cork and wire neck finishes (CETIE GME 13.05 and GME 13.04, or equivalent
The Zork for sparkling wine, is not easy to insert by home users, (though it can be inserted by hand using downward pressure). it is also possible using a crown bench top capping tool, fitted with a wider Tirage Bell.
The world's first resealable, reusable and recyclable sparkling wine closure. The new radical design has given a new option for presentation and closure of sparkling wines. it allows for easy open and re-seal, which extends the life of the product.
Containing an ingenious 4 piece construction the Zork SPK features a soft seal which holds the pressure, a foil gas barrier to prevent flatness and oxidisation and a collet and cap locking mechanism.
the SPK closure has been developed in response to market demand for a better solution for sparkling wine.
SPK delivers producers:
- Bubbles - high and consistent C02 retention
- Convenience of opening and resealing
- Taint free - no TCA or flavour modification
- easy opening, safe and intuitive
- RESEAL - reseals and retains pressure
- Commercial Bottling - change parts for existing equipment
- contemporary appeal