UNITANK SS BREWTECH 58 litre
We've made all the features of a professional Unitank available to the home brewer as well. 100% TC connections, lid mounted immersion chiller coil for temp control and crashing, and the ability to carbonate in-vessel make the Unitank the very best fermenter on the market.
Batch size is 15.5 gallons or 58 litres.
- FTSs temp controller now sold as a bundled option
- Fully welded TC flanges
- Combination 3” TC dry hop, CIP, and PRV port
- 3” TC cap with PRV
- 1.5” TC carb stone with 3/8” ball valve
- 1.5” TC blow off cane with welded blow off arm mount
- 1.5” TC to ½” ball valve for blow off cane
- 1.5” TC pro sanitary pressure gauge
- 1.5” TC pro sanitary sampling valve
- 1.5” TC thermowell with LCD thermometer
- 6” TC lid with fully welded chiller coil
- neoprene insulation jacket
- Butterfly valves with racking arm
- Stainless lower shelf
- Adjustable feet
- 304 Stainless construction
- 43.5" /110cms Tall (floor to pressure gauge)
- 30 PSI max pressure, 15 PSI operating pressure
- 19"/48cms Max width
Advantages of our Unitank
On top of all the fully welded TC connections and pro features. The unitank gives the brewer the ability to quickly carb beer in under 24 hours using the carb stone, while precisely monitoring head pressure. Features that until now were only available on our Ss Brite Tank for home brewers. Then perform a true pressurized and closed transfer to a serving vessel, keg, counter pressure bottle filler, or canning machine. Closed transfers significantly reduce the chances of oxidation when compared to open transfers.
Higher pressure limits also gives the user the ability to filter beer directly out of the vessel into one of the aforementioned packaging methods. Lastly, a unitank with the addition of a spunding valve also gives the brewer the ability to ferment under pressure, which is gaining in popularity. In that same vein, the brewer can use the final few gravity points left of active fermentation to naturally carbonate their beer instead of force carbonate. The added feature set and flexibility is why pro brewers use unitanks in their brewing and packaging processes.
All products are designed with safety as an overarching concern, which is one reason why these vessels are vigorously tested at 4x their recommended operating pressure. Once the fabrication of the first production golden sample is complete, the unit is sent to a lab, where it undergoes a series of tests to insure that the vessel conforms to our strict standards. These tests are performed in a lab environment by SGS, a global leader in inspection, verification, and testing certifications.
We recommend adding the Unitank Essentials Kit to your cart with the purchase of your Unitank half BBL