SS Brewtech Brew Kettle 20 (76 litres)
What Really Sets this Boil Kettle apart from the rest is the first ever integrated trub Dam and pickup tube assembly. That has been designed into the back of the 304 grade Ss 127mm (1/2 Inch) 3 pc Ball valve. We thought it would be cool to help brewers pull off a more efficient whirlpool before transferring their wort to their fermenter. And with a few beers and a little stroke of hopped up genius (pun intended) Ss Brewtech came up with what will go down in home brewing history as a pretty clever little solution to what is an important part of the brewing process. Other features include a robust triclad bottom, silicon grab handles Internal litre markings and strong riverted handles.
- Heavy duty 18 gauge 304 Stainless
- 22.7 Gallons total volume (76 litres)
- 1.2 x 1.0 height to width ratio
- Triclad bottom - no scorching!
- Silicone handles for safe handling
- Internal etched gallon markings (start@3 gals!)
- Thermometer port positioned at 7 gal level
- Weldless fittings
- Robust riveted handles for safety
- Hang lid on side handles
- Optional bimetal thermometer
- Optional coupling for thermometer
- Optional whirlpool attachment coming soon!
- Optional false bottom
- Dimensions: 21.25" H x 17.7" W
- Patent pending
FREE DELIVERY: BRISBANE metro, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Ipswich, South to Lismore. (not country areas)
Sydney Metro $22.00. Melbourne Metro $30.00
Other states and country areas delivery Price on application
BOX SIZE 51CM X 51CM X 61CM . ACTUAL WEIGHT 16KG