SIHA Begerow Active Strain 4 (Champagne) from
- In breeding this strain particularly high requirements were made with respect to the fruitiness, juiceness and purity of the typical bouquet of champagne wines that are fermented with this product
This is a highly active dry yeast formulated especially for making champagne and for fermentation in the bottle by the "methode traditionale".
- Very strong fermentation and temperature tolerant.
It is equally suitable for completing the fermentation of wine that has stopped fermenting or wines that exhibit 'stuck fermentation' .
- Secondary bottle fermentation soon starts
- Very good fermentation properties in the cold
- Formation of a fine champagne bouquet with simultaneous intensification of the typical wine aroma
- Easy separation of the yeasts by agitation
- Produces a sparkle with fine bubbles