OUT OF STOCK
This electric Heating Panel is ideal for bottom heat to provide steady constant warmth for brewing or fermenting.
(Note: Front image on the pad may vary from time to time from that shown in photograph)
- Moulded high quality flame retardant ABS plastic
- Measurement 34cm x 30cm
- 240 Volt
- Strong construction
- Inexpensive to run
- Provides constant low heat
- Quality product
- Double insulated
- Slightly raised off the surface with feet to allow air flow around the pad
- UV resistant
- 3 year warranty
- Complies with AS.3100 N11384
- Australian made by choice
Place heat pad on a solid heat resistant surface.
Plug into power supply.
Place 30 litre Brewing Vessel onto pad.
When ambient (air) temperature reaches 24oC turn the heat pad off as heating will not be required.
Please note pads are not thermostatically controlled, therefore temperature will vary depending on the ambient temperature. We recommend pads be regulated by a thermostat for exact temperature control .
Other uses include: plant & seed germination, hydroponics.