GUTEN 40 litre MICRO BREWERY
OUT OF STOCK
The Guten 40 litre Nano-Brewery system has the ability to perform mashing, filtering and boiling all in one vessel.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
These all in one brewery systems provide brewers with a fast, easy to use, space-efficient way to enjoy all-grain brewing.
With their hearty stainless steel construction, this system is designed for long term enjoyment. Guten systems are recognised and respected worldwide for their ease of use and excellent performance.
Brewers can monitor and control the mashing process with the programmable digital controller attached to the base of the vessel where they can program up to nine alarms for mashing, boiling and hopping.
There is also the capability of storing 9 customised brewing recipes.
The 40L MCH Australia Guten Nano-Brewery includes:
- capacity: 30 litre (total volume to water line = 40 litre)
- ideal size: dimensions brewing kettle H x W = 57.5 x 35.0 cm
- stainless steel AISI 304
- power: adjustable from 100 to 2,500 W, in 100 W increments
- SST malt pipe holds up to 8 kg, with adjustable SST screens and removable handle for lifting
- integrated SST circulation pipe with SST valve for regulating flow
- integrated magnetic drive pump, can be operated separately
- programmable controller with digital display
- programme up to 9 brewing steps and up to 9 hop additions
- alarm/reminder function & manual override function
- memory for saving up to 9 recipes
- temperature range: 25 – 100°C; division: 0.1°C
- clear LCD screen
- SST bazooka filter
- removable SST ball valve ½” with nozzle
- glass lid
- 220-240V, 50Hz
- SS Immersion Chiller
- 2 year warranty
MCH AUSTRALIA PRODUCT (Keg-King)
40L MCH Australia Guten Nano-Brewery. Made in China
440 x 440 x 680. 11kg