Blichmann Sanitary Butterfly valve Whirlpool kit
This easy-to-use whirlpool kit makes whirlpooling your wort simple, easy and effective!
This kit comes with a 1.5 in.sanitary butterfly valve, the same sanitary fittings used by professional brewers! The arm kit can be installed in the desired location on the kettle. A whirlpool arm is traditionally used to clarify wort and increase hop utilization. However, it can also be used in conjunction with an immersion chiller to speed up cooling, or to first cool the wort to around 180F or below for hop standing to increase hop aroma without further bitterness.
It can also be used as an alternative port to fill, drain or sample. It is recommended to whirlpool for 5 minutes or until maximum rotation is achieved, then allow to settle for 15-20 minutes before draining. Make even better beer with a whirlpool arm from Blichmann Engineering!
- Gives you increased clarity and hop isomerization!
- Can be used as an additional port for filling, draining or sampling.
- Can be used in conjunction with an immersion chiller for quicker chilling.
- Whirlpool and add hops after cooling to 180F or below for increased hop aroma without additional bitterness!
- Make better wort with this easy-to-use whirlpool arm kit!
- 1.5 in Butterfly Valve
- 1-1/2 in. Tri-Clamp
- 1-1/2 in. Tri-Clamp to 1/2 in. NPT w/O-ring Groove
- Bulk Head Fitting
- Whirlpool Tube
- 1 in. Tri-Clamp Gasket
- Shaft Collar
- 9/64 in. Allen Wrench