Mangrove Jack's Lemon and Lime Hard Seltzer Kit
Mangrove Jack's Lemon and lime hard seltzer kit makes a refreshing, alcoholic spritzer.
Makes 19 litres at approx 4% ABV
- Instruction Sheet
- Liquid Finings
- lemon, lime Flavour Sachet
- Yeast/Nutrient Pack
- 2.2kg Base Dextrose (Liquid)
How To Make:
The Hard Seltzer Recipe Kits are easy-to-make with a process very similar to an extract beer kit. Here's a quick step-by-step guide:
- Start by mixing the sugar source with water to the directed volume. Then add the yeast and nutrient combination to allow the alcohol to start producing.
- When the fermentation process is complete, it is time to flavour your Hard Seltzer using the included flavour pack.
- Once you have flavoured your Hard Seltzer, it is read to either bottle or keg
- If you choose to keg your Hard Seltzer, use the finings sachet that is included in the kit. If bottling, you will typically leave these out to ensure your Hard Seltzer will carbonate properly.