Westway Kegerator Series 5
Westway Series 5 Kegerator Includes
IN STOCK NOW
- Double gauge Westway C02 regulator with pressure relief valve
- T split to service 2 kegs at once
- latest release Compressor with R600a Super efficient refrigerant (CFC free)
- Cools to 0C in 24 hours even when ambient temperature is as high as 40C (so ideal for people who have the kegerator outdoors)
- Front mounted electric temperature control with LED Display
- Features temperature memory automatic return to set temperature if the power source fails (latest circuit board)
- all Beer and c02 lines, 2 x 4 metre beer line & 1 x 2 meter high pressure C02 line
- 163 litre capacity (holds 3 x 19 litre kegs or 1 x 50 litre keg)
- 1 set German CMB made Gas in and beer out keg disconnects.
- Dual tap stainless steel beer tower
- Tap connection tool
- 2 Brumby hotel style beer faucets (other faucets by arrangement)
- Font tower fittings (to connect faucets to tower)
- chrome guard rail
- Beer tower drip Tray
- Castors for easy mobility
- Stylish Black steel cabinet with plastic moulded top.
- Stainless steel door
- Automatic defrost.
- Full installation, setup and operating instruction booklet for pouring your own beer.
- tool for fitting faucets to tower
- c02 bottle holding rack
- 12 month warranty
- Weight 47kg
PICK UP IN STORE OR EMAIL FOR A DELIVERY QUOTE (restricted delivery area)
This product is on display in our Parkwood (Gold Coast) Store
You will require kegs and C02 bottle as extras.