Mangrove Jack's kegerator 2 tap
in stock now
- 3 year warranty
No more cleaning bottles ever again! Grab a Mangrove Jack’s Kegerator and set up your own bar. You can pour two different beers at a time while a third is chilling for back up.
This two-tap kegerator means you’ll have your own bar at home. Your beer will be delicious and chilled when poured straight into your glass, and as your beer matures more quickly, you’ll have the mates over in no time!
It’s easy to set up and you only need to add a c02 bottle pop in some kegs and you’re good to go.
- Can fit up to 3 x 19 L cornelius kegs or one 50 L commercial keg
- Digital thermostat with a temperature range of 2-28°C (26-82 F)
- Temperature is controlled using a front mounted digital thermostat so it is easy to set the optimum temperature for the type of beers being dispensed
- Easy to assemble beer and gas lines to reduce foaming
- Tap tower fan cooling system for perfect pouring
- Keg fridge with 5.8 cu.ft. keg cooling capacity
- Robust C02 dual gauge regulator
- Gas and beer lines with push-fit components
- 2 tap stainless steel beer tower
- Stainless steel forward sealing beer taps
- Cradle to hold a C02 bottle on the back of the keg fridge
- Glass rack and fridge shelves
- Tower fan
- Drip tray
- caster wheels
- full instructions
- 3 year warranty
- Please note the kegerator comes with a cradle that goes on the back of the kegerator to hold a CO2 bottle (sold separately). This sticks out approximately 170mm from the back of the kegerator. Use of this is optional.
- 5.8 cu.ft keg cooling capacity
- Stainless steel flooring for additional keg support
- Stainless steel door
89cm Height of the fridge part (including castor wheels but excluding the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)
84cm Height of the fridge part (excluding castor wheels and the height of guard rail, drip tray or font)