We are proud of our standing with Customers and are keen to get any feedback, good or bad, to improve our service. We place greatest emphasise on satisfying the customers that we have as repeat orders are the backbone of our business. Having said that there are some areas of the retail and supply chain that are beyond our control and subsequently the following Terms and Conditions apply to sales and mail order deliveries
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
• Information submitted by customers to Bett-A-Brew Beer and Wine Making Supplies, and ibrew Australia are kept in the strictest confidence and are used only for the purpose of processing your orders or enquiries and to communicate with customers about special offers and new products, services and promotions. We undergo never to share this information with any other business or individual. Your privacy is respected.
Featured products, information and photographs on this web site:
• Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances revolving around importing many of our product lines which affects product availability and price stability, we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise, cancel any orders, and change prices without notice.
• All prices quoted on this web site include GST where it is applicable. All Prices quoted on this web site are in Australian currency (AUD)
• Information contained throughout the web pages is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
Quotes and ordering
For a quote for products and delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org Or fax to 07 5597 3350. phone 07 5594 0388.
All orders placed, whether by email, phone or fax are subject to confirmation and sales are subject to acceptance of our Conditions of Sale. All quotes issued, whether by email, mail, telephone or fax are current for 7 days from the quotation date.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
BettABrew Beer & Wine Making Supplies and ibrew reserve the right in our sole discretion not to accept an order or to cancel an order for products placed by the purchaser. This trade condition applies to Mail order, email orders, phone orders, online orders, in shop orders and special request orders whether for stock on hand or for out of stock items.
In the case of 'out of stock' items BettABrew will use all reasonable efforts to obtain and deliver such goods to the purchaser however we reserve the right to cancel an order and will not be liable for any failure to deliver ordered goods where such failure is a result which is not reasonably within our control.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS: In the case of out of stock items, we undertake to advise the purchaser that the item is out of stock and subsequently the choice is given to the customer to either cancel the order, or proceed with the order subject to our conditions of sale, or if full payment or deposit has been paid to request a full refund. WE will use all reasonable efforts to deliver products for accepted orders to the purchaser, (address specified on the delivery slip), on or before any estimated delivery date, but WE DO NOT represent or warrant that we will do so. We do not accept liability, whether for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising due to any delay in delivery of the out of stock products or any failure to deliver the products ordered for whatever reason. Our sole liability will be to the extent of refunding monies paid as deposit for goods ordered.
• For on-line orders, accepted payments include credit cards (Visa/ Master card), direct deposit, bank transfer. Payment can also be made for on-line orders by sending us a cheque or money order.
Postal address for cheques or money orders is:
Bett-A-Brew Supplies, 1/ 12 Tonga Place, Parkwood, Queensland 4214
• Despatching of goods is subject to fund clearance. This includes direct deposits, payment by cheque etc.
• When doing a direct fund transfer or direct deposit into our account, please advise us (by sending a copy of the transaction) either by fax or E-mail a copy of the
transaction. This will ensure there is no delay in despatching you order
• Our preferred method of delivery is by Australia post parcel delivery. Variations in actual post costs charged to the customer may vary in accordance with order value. We do subsidise delivery costs for larger orders. Customers are advised by email of any delivery charges prior to despatch.
• Large bulk orders, heavy machinery and equipment is despatched via a suitable road carrier and subject to delivery conditions of that carrier. Goods are despatched uninsured unless otherwise arranged and insurance requested by the customer. Any claims are with the carrier and no responsibility by Bett-A-Brew or ibrew for goods is accepted after delivery to appointed carrier or post office.
Insurance is available through Australia Post and can be taken out at customers request. All claims and liabilities for loss in transit or damaged goods is through the carrier only. We do not automatically issue insurance unless you specify.
• Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods. We will make every effort to deliver on time.
• Absolutely EVERY effort is made to package goods suitable for safe transit. We undertake to despatch goods within 48 hours (excluding weekends) and should there be any delays the customer will be notified.
Shipping of glass items: While we take every effort to pack glass items i.e. alcoholometers, laboratory test equipment etc) adequately for transport, we do not guarantee against breakage.
There are always risks sending fragile items either by post or courier. Alcoholometers come in their own hard case and then we pack this again inside a rigid cylinder and then the whole thing in an oversize box with packaging, which offers very good protection.
But this sort of equipment is fragile and there are risks. Unfortunately we cannot get insurance cover on glass items through Australia post.
• Picking up orders from Bett-A-Brew Supplies outlet. For orders placed online, Customers are asked to wait for a confirmation e-mail in regards to the collection of their order. This helps us limit the waiting time and "out of stock" issues that may arise from customers trying to collect their order before it is completed. Delays may occur if this pick-up procedure is not followed.
Cancellation of orders
• Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after the despatching will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges on the package and the cost of shipping the package back.
• Cancellations may be communicated by telephone, email or Fax Monday to Friday only
• Cancellation for specially ordered items, equipment will also attract a 10% cancellation fee. This is to cover the return to stock fee implied by our suppliers and shipping cost.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this online site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on “as is” basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
BettABrew makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
DrinkART Pty Ltd, Trading as BettABrew, ibrew.com.au, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.