AUSTRALIA...automatically calculates at the check out for MOST parcels. For oversize and heavy items please contact us for a quote.
Should the automated system over calculate your postage then we will forward a refund or offer a credit off future orders for any overpaid amount. This is applicable to orders where the goods value is over $10.00. If the goods value is under $10.00, the minimum post/pack charge of $6.50 is applied, irrespective of actual post cost.
NEW ZEALAND: yes we ship to N.Z. Smaller parcels via airmail post up to 10kg automatically calculate at the checkout. For larger orders than 10kg please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. We also ship large items via sea and air freight however you will need to contact us for a quote.
MALAYSIA, THAILAND, JAPAN: yes we supply to these areas. At the moment you will need to contact us for a quote.
AUSTRALIA: Post and Shipping costs for items that will fit into the Australia post sachets.
1. Orders for ALL Australian states, that fit into the standard Australia post sachets will be automatically calculated at the checkout, including. All post sachets have a tracking number.
Standard Post sachet up to 500gm 6.50
Express post sachet up to 500gm ..$9.95
Standard Post sachet 500gm up to 3kg $10.80
Express post sachet UP to 3kg... $14.00 (
Standard Post sachet UP TO up to 5kg.... $14.00 (with tracking)
Express post sachet UP TO 5kg.... $20.00
BOXED items or parcels that do not fit into post sachets:
This is not an exact science and it is not easy to have an automated system that calculates the thousands of variable weights and destinations throughout Australia. At no time will you ever have to pay more than the actual delivery charge...if the automated delivery charge over calculates we will refund the amount overpaid.
Parcel (boxed) size orders for Queensland, N.S.W and Victoria, that can be sent via Australia post (generally up to 20kg maximum) are automatically calculated at the checkout
Parcels (boxed) for All other states (W.A., N.T. S.A and Tasmania), delivery charges are on default at the checkout. We will contact you to quote delivery charges and if those are accepted we can resume with the payment of the order. Please email email@example.com with your order details and destination address and we can quote you.
For overweight bulk orders, or goods that are of LARGE dimensions for example grape presses, large fermentation equipment, boilermaker pots etc delivery will come up as default. We will contact you to quote delivery charges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and destination address and we can quote you
5. For special promotion items, or items marked free of post costs, these items will be sent post free within Australia provided no other items are purchased at the same time. free delivery offer is restricted to the item in question.
We do subsidise delivery costs for larger orders. If it is not feasible to send the order via parcel post, we will obtain several delivery quotes and advise you of the best delivery charge we can get.
Goods are despatched uninsured unless otherwise arranged and insurance requested by the customer. Any claims are with the carrier and no responsibility by Bett-A-Brew or ibrew for goods is accepted after delivery to appointed carrier or post office.
Insurance is available through Australia Post and can be taken out at customers request. All claims and liabilities for loss in transit or damaged goods is through the carrier only. We do not automatically issue insurance unless you specify.
• Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods. We will make every effort to deliver on time.
• Absolutely EVERY effort is made to package goods suitable for safe transit. We undertake to despatch goods within 48 hours (excluding weekends) and should there be any delays the customer will be notified.
Shipping of glass items: While we take every effort to pack glass items i.e. alcoholometers, laboratory test equipment etc) adequately for transport, we do not guarantee against breakage.
There are always risks sending fragile items either by post or courier. Alcoholometers come in their own hard case and then we pack this again inside a rigid cylinder and then the whole thing in an oversize box with packaging, which offers very good protection.
But this sort of equipment is fragile and there are risks. Unfortunately we cannot get insurance cover on glass items through Australia post.
Tracking of order delivery
• When your order is shipped you will be sent an E-mail confirmation.
• Picking up orders from Bett-A-Brew Supplies outlet. For orders placed online, Customers are asked to wait for a confirmation e-mail in regards to the collection of their order. This helps us limit the waiting time and "out of stock" issues that may arise from customers trying to collect their order before it is completed. Delays may occur if this pick-up procedure is not followed.
Cancellation of orders
• Any attempt to cancel an order must be made as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after the despatching will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges on the package and the cost of shipping the package back.
• Cancellations may be communicated by telephone, email or Fax Monday to Friday only